Monday 18 January 2010

Sunday update : 1/17/09



Hello,

I was going to play softball today but it was rained out.  We have an absolutely fabulous forecast for the next week or two.  Rain, wind, rain, wind.  I LOVE it.  It began raining a couple hours ago and as I'm posting this, it is really picking up.  I can hear it pounding the window outside the room I'm in.  It makes me horny.

Speaking of horny, I know nobody cares about me because I'm not as well liked as Susan, Jen, Miss Melanie, Joyce Marie, Lauren, Hollie, Kirstie, Debra, Keena or even Jody but one person did ask so the answer is no, I have not cum.  I'm seriously thinking of waiting until my year is up in a few months.  I'm actually considering this as a way of saying thanks to Nonsequitur for always reading and commenting on my blogs.  

You can imagine the sexual tension when Susan and I are laying in bed at night, both squirming with wet pussies.  I can at least rub mine when I want but she remains under constant chastity, this a ruling of Mistress Jen who didn't want the belt to come off on Jan. 1st as planned.  I can also change my mind and have an orgasm if I so choose but Susan doesn't have that option even if she wanted to. 

Susan went to Bonita's this morning to try to give her some orgasms.  She's been there all day so I'm guessing Bonita isn't letting her leave.  It is so funny to see Susan call Bonita and ask if she can come over.  One of the last places she'd ever go on her own but she has to ask. LOL

I went to Target and O'Briens Market this morning and spent nearly $400.  One thing I bought that I am already enjoying is a new mouse for this computer.  This one is NOT wireless like the other one.  This means no more fits of rage from Susan due to batteries dying.  Who'll ever forget last year when she got so pissed that the batteries died in the mouse that she rared back and threw the mouse against the wall as hard as she could, breaking it into pieces and making a hole in the wall? Yes, my girl has quite the temper but I still love her.  My next thing I'll get is a new keyboard that is not wireless.  But it can't be one with small keys, I hate those.

I watched one series of the Colts - Ravens game last night and turned it off.  As usual in a Colts game the fix was in.  If for some reason the Colts don't convert on 3rd down, mark my words the refs will throw some bullshit flag to extend the drive. "Yes Mr. Irsay and Mr. Polian, we know our instructions and are happy to oblige". Fuck the Colts and fuck that cock sucking hick QB.

I have no idea how she got our phone number but Joyce Marie called here today and asked me to send her a pair of my dirty socks for her to sniff while she masturbates.  The only time I wear socks is when I play softball but other than that I never do.  SO she'll have to wait.  She then asked if she could have a pair of Susan's dirty socks but I told her I didn't think she could handle the smell.  She then flew off the handle as Joyce sometimes does and barked at me "fuck you cunt"! and she hung up.  Weird. 

Jen and Shannon are at Shannon's today and who knows when Susan will be home. So I'm bored.  That means I'll make the rounds today and post an update on all three of my blogs.  Be looking for a very special update tomorrow on MLK Day.  And hell no, I will not have the day off nor should any right minded white person. The "holiday" absolutely needs to be abolished.  

Andrea


  Sarah Jessica Parker



Emma Watson



Liz Hurley



Pink



Hayden Panettiere (No touching Joyce)

Blog Archive