Friday 8 January 2010

Update part 2

Two posts from me in the same day might be a record! I just wanted to announce that I am placing Susan in the "torture shoes" all weekend. We were all trying to get ready for work this morning and she got a pissy attitude with me. She accused me of taking too long with the blow dryer, then got all shitty saying I was hogging the mirror.

So I told her if she didn't lose the attitude I'd make her wear the torture shoes to work today and they wouldn't come off all weekend. She rolled her eyes at me and that was enough. When she was getting dressed I went in there and gave her the shoes and then she got even more mad, apparently she thought I was joking.

I wasn't joking and I put them on her myself. If you are new here, the torture shoes are something Andrea rigged up to punish her years ago. Susan wears a size 7 and these shoes are very high heels and are 5 and 1/2. They're a very hard plastic type shoe with no give and they have an ankle buckle that Andrea fixed to lock with a small padlock.

So there's no way she can kick the shoes off when she's at work. Whenever we make her wear them it tears her feet up. She always gets blisters on the backs of her heels, the sides of her big toes and usually some nasty bumps and even blisters on the tops of her toes. It makes walking agonizing for her. I'll unlock them from her feet on Sunday night and then Andrea can go crazy sniffing her feet because these shoes make them very sweaty.

Jen

Blog Archive