Wednesday 13 January 2010

Update



Hello,

I haven't been real active as far as updates go lately.  I've tried to comment here and there because I get pissed when people never comment on stuff I do.  But I have felt mostly lazy as far as posting goes.  So let's change that today.

Twelve days into the new year and nothing but perfect health so far!  It's times like this that makes me most thankful for good health.  It's almost impossible to imagine that I have a terrible disease lurking in my body when I feel so good.  I've been walking and running a lot lately, playing softball a couple times a week and have even gained my starting second base job back.  Sometimes I don't start but pinch run at some point because I am rather fast on the base pads.  I love when the game is going on imagining how sweaty my feet are getting during the course of the game. 

I've also been getting weekly full body massages.  One hour for 26 bucks.  The
women are weird though, they actually soak and wash my feet before massaging them.  If this was my job and I had a good looking girl like me come in for a foot massage, I certainly would not wash them.  Instead I'd massage her feet... with my tongue.  :P

Nonsequitur sent me a scary email last night saying that I ever mentioned Kurt Warner or "Kurt Lucky Son of a Fucking Bitch Warner" as he put it, he would personally fly to California and kill me.  So I must ask, does mentioning this in this post qualify as mentioning Kurt Warner?  I guess if I wake up dead tomorrow I'll have my answer.  He's such an ogre. 

I have a question.  Why do we even need to keep playing NBA basketball?  The LA Lakers are so great they should just crown us NBA Champs for at least the next five years and save us all the money, travel and so forth.  Right Limittest?  By the way, the Celtics still suck.

Now on to Nonsequitur's favorite part of the update, five mouth watering, wet pussy and hard cock inducing pictures of women showing their sweaty, musty, beautiful feet.  Have fun boys!  (And some girls)


Sasa Basta



Tiffani Moster Tits Thiessen



Bar Rafaeli



Lucy Liu



Michelle Rodriguez

 

Blog Archive