Sunday 26 September 2010

Celeb feet update 9/25

Hello,

I have not been around much lately.  Bonita was in the hospital all week with gallbladder problems and I was there a lot.  They did a minor surgery on her and she seems to be doing better.  I'm not sure why I care so much as mean as she is to me but I do.  Deep down I know she likes me though she'd never admit it.

The way I feel, I might be the next one in the hospital.  Maybe I too have gallstones but at this point I'm quite certain I have cancer of some sort.  I'm not sure what kind yet, but likely stomach, pancreatic or liver cancer.  For over a week now I've felt like garbage.  Hardly an appetite, off and on burning pain in my stomach and under my rib cage.  I don't want to die so young but I have a feeling this is it. :(

In case you are not a member of the T&D Queens, I got my ass handed to me in the ADM Primary. Only a last minute vote kept me from finishing in dead last place.  So depressing.  I'm really starting to wonder if that blog will ever be mine again.

Miss Melanie won the Primary but is getting crushed by Keena in the General.  I really was hoping Miss Melanie would win but she will not.  I was shocked last year when Keena lost her re-election bid but I guess it was a fluke.  I have a sinking feeling she could be ADM for years if she puts her mind to it. I don't have anything against her but I want the blog back so bad that it hurts.

Susan

Alyssa Milano
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria



Reese Witherspoon
Diana Ross