Wednesday 8 September 2010

Celebrity Feet update 9/7/10

Hello,

The phones were dead today at work so the boss asked for volunteers to clock out early and go home.  So I did and I'm home!  As a result I will keep my promise and keep this blog lively with another update.

I was hoping for some peace and quiet today once I got home but someone is using a chain saw in the neighborhood and it's annoying.  But it's ok, after I do this update, I'm going to go lay on the bed and do some edging. I've kept myself on no touch for quite a few days in a row but today I'll end that and play with my deprived pussy. :)  Of course I will not cum though.

I've been struggling with the major decision about whether to keep myself permanently denied of orgasm or not.  The constant feeling of arousal is a great feeling and it does make me feel sexy that I have deprived myself of sexual release for so long. 

It's such a tough decision though.  I know it's one I'd regret if I choose to do it. I'm only 29 and haven't cum since I was barely 28 and I have so many years left of sexual peak.  I'm certain my MS won't take away my ability to have an orgasm, though there are days it does. 

If I do happen to choose permanent denial, it's a decision I'd have to live with.  I'm a woman of my word and if I did decide to do it I would never change my mind, despite how much I'd probably want to.  I just wish I had a stern Mistress to control my every move and take the decision out of my hands.

Nonsequitur has offered to be that person for me and even offered to divorce his wife and marry me.  And that is not me joking around either, he really would. I know his true intention on wanting to marry me is so he could sniff my feet every day.  He admitted recently that he jacks off to my picture of me showing my soles every day.  But I do not want a man controlling me nor do I want a husband.

Sometimes I fantasize about taking a trip to SF for a week or so and let Brinkher control me.  I often wonder what she'd do to me.  She seems like a nice girl but I've always suspected she could be really cruel if need be.  Would she get revenge on me for my political beliefs?  And would she let me turn the tables on her?  I have to admit, I kind of have a crush on her.

I also still have a crush on Erin who has not been around in ages.  I lost her email address and often think of her.  Now I have no doubt Erin would have no problem being a cruel bitch to me.  I wish she'd come back.

And then there is our old friend Miss Minx from Canada, a former Tantalism member.  It has always been Susan who had an insatiable crush on Minx and still keeps an 8 x 10 picture of her right on this computer desk but I have to admit she has some luscious looking feet and is a very pretty girl.  I'd be more interested in domming her than having her domme me though. That girl definitely needs to orgasm denial in her life.  Like months worth!

No that I've discussed some of my real life fantasies, let's get into some celeb fantasies.  One woman I've always dreamed about is Winona Ryder.  Had I been the security guard in that store she stole all those clothes from that night, I would have made a deal with her first.

I would have told her that I would not call the police or make her pay restitution if I could take her back in the warehouse and tie her up and make her pay for stealing.  I would cuff her hands high above her head in a standing position and put her ankles in a spreader bar.

I would cut off all her clothes and the instant her shoes were torn off her feet I'd go down and sniff and lick her feet.  I've always imagined her feet to be perfect. Sweaty and musty and oh so ticklish.  Then yes, I'd tickle her for hours.

Then I'd spank her ass with a ruler until it glowed with redness.  Finally I'd tease that eager pussy of hers and deny her repeatedly until juices ran down her legs.  Then I'd untie her, tell her to get dressed and then I'd call the cops anyway just to see her taken away in hand cuffs.

Even if she reported me, I'd just say it was a ridiculous allegation from a thief who was pissed at a loss prevention officer who caught her stealing and called the police on her.  I'm sure they'd believe me and not a thief.  And if you ever happen to read this Winona, I just want you to know I think you are the hottest chick on the planet!

Now for the picture part of this celeb feet update.  How about some Winona?



I'll bet these shoes make Winona's feet sweat like crazy and make them smell like heaven!