Sunday 5 September 2010

Celeb Feet Update 9/4/2010

Hello,

This morning was the ultimate experience of good and bad at Walmart.  I went there at about 8am today and while I was shopping I spotted a pretty young girl shopping with her mother. She is in high school because she was wearing a tee shirt from the local high school and she had on some very short shorts.  She was wearing some running shoes with those types of socks that only come up to about the back of the heel

She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and extremely white skin, just like mine and just how I love. Anyway, I was bummed because I would not be able to see her feet.  But my luck would soon change!  There were one of those new machines that you remove your shoes and stand on it while it gives a reading of your foot and I guess shows if you are flat footed, or what kind of orthotics you should wear.

Her mother, who was a fat hog got on first.  I was mere feet away acting like I was looking at reading glasses.  I hoped the daughter would get on but since young skinny people rarely have foot problems I doubted it.  But then it happened! After the hog mother got off the young girl started removing her shoes without untying them. 

Her socks looked great.  They were very thin and one was gray and the other blue.  Then she removed her socks and I about came when I saw her feet.  They were PERFECT!  Right out of the shoes they looked nice and sweaty and EACH toe nail was painted a different color.

My breathing became heavy and it was impossible not to stare.  I went up and started talking to them, asking them how the machine worked.  I have no idea what they even said because I kept staring at the young girl's pretty feet.  It was so tempting to reach down and try to steal one of her socks when they weren't looking but I didn't.  Naturally I would have sniffed it right away!

So I went my own way and I haven't got the image of her out of my mind all day.  And no, I don't give a shit she was only in high school.  She was fucking smoking hot and admiring feet or dreaming of smelling them is nothing sexual.  Well, at least not for most people. hehehe After they left the machine I considered sniffing the area where she was standing but the mature side of me decided not to.

But the day would go south quickly.  I had a huge basket full of stuff and the girl at the check stand rung me up.  Side note, the girl looked quite a bit like Keena and had her same middle eastern accent.  Anyway, my total came to $178.44.  No  problem, I just reached into my purse to pull out my debit card.  Hmmm, where is my debit card?

As I frantically went through my purse I could feel my face getting red and sweat began forming on my face.  I looked, looked and looked and it was nowhere.  I only had $45 cash and my Master Card Credit Card is on this desk where the computer is for when I buy Clips4Sale stuff.  I was humiliated because it was so busy and there were about ten people in line behind me staring at me.

I had to tell the cashier what happened and that I needed to go out to my car to look for my card.  She suspended the order and left my basket behind her.  I looked all over the car and when I realized I wasn't going to find it, I slammed the door so fucking hard it cracked my window.  I forgot my cell phone at home so I had to call Mistress Jen from Walmart's phone to bring me some money. Susan is at work today.

Of course Jen was still sleeping and I had to call four times for her to answer.  Then it took her about 30 minutes to get there.  So when I finally had the cash I went back in and had to get back in line.  Then there was some fucking pig hick woman in front of me with at LEAST 500 items in her basket and some fucking snot nosed brat kid that was totally out of control.  She was trying to control him the whole time she was emptying her basket.  No shit, it must have taken at least 20 minutes for her to get checked out.  And as all hicks do, she had probably 50 coupons and then had to write a CHECK.

My blood was boiling by the time I left the store.  Oh and to make matters worse they no longer carry Susan's Cherry Nutra Grain Cereal Bars and I went to three grocery stores looking with no luck.  I finally went home and went to the Kelloggs web site store locator and located some at Target.  I bought her ten boxes.

You might think ten boxes will last months but it won't.  This will probably embarrass Susan but I don't care.  For the past several months she averages eating a box a day.  She's completely hooked on these things.  I admit they're good, but my God.  And she always has to have some Cherry Crush with them.  Personally I like the Strawberry and Mixed Berry the best.  So those ten boxes will almost be gone by next weekend.

I realized this morning that Susan could potentially have an orgasm a week from tomorrow.  Her birthday is Oct. 5 and if she wins the vote, she will get to cum.  I'm not sure how I want the vote to turn out.  I know for sure I'll still be in denial by then.  I can't believe what I'm about to say and doubt it will ever come to be but I am actually considering staying in permanent orgasm denial.  That's right, I might not ever cum again.  Highly unlikely but I'm considering it. What is your opinion on this, specifically you Nonsequitur?

I had an up and down week health wise.  A couple days back the weirdest thing to date happened.  I woke up with extreme eye pain in my left eye and I could only see in black and white. It stayed that way for about a half a day and then all of a sudden the color came back all at once.  The eye is still sore though but not as bad.  It is probably optic neuritis which is very common in MS patients.  Then yesterday both thighs were totally numb all day but today they are perfect.  Every day is a total guess as what might go wrong. There's no rhyme or reason to it, you just have to wonder what'll go haywire next.  MS causes the brain to misfire to the various parts of the body randomly so you never know what to expect.

Wow, just as I was writing this email, I received an email from my connection in the Memphis PD. It seems that early this morning Nonsequitur was arrested when police made an under cover sting on him in a grocery store parking lot.  First of all, he had an under cover cop in the car posing as a hooker, and then he tried to sell drugs to another under cover cop.

They found 50 kilos of cocaine and over 300 lbs. of marijuana in Nonsequitur's Volkswagen Bus. Here are some crime scene photos sent to me by my friend in the police department.


So once again Nonsequitur shows poor judgement but once again he got off by a technicality.  Once again the bozos at the Memphis Police Dept. forgot to read him his rights and he was released with only a ticket one hour ago.  *shakes head*

As I sit here and type, I still am day dreaming about the young girl's feet in Walmart this morning.  I wonder what would have happened had I just went down and took a whiff of them? Would I have been arrested or would they have just thought I was some sort of weirdo? If a man did this, no doubt the cops would come out and he'd be up shit creek without a paddle. But how about a woman?  How about a woman with MS who lost her balance and just happened to fall face first right on the girl's feet? :P:P:P

Okay, okay. Before I burst I better just go ahead and post some feet of other women.  I'll try to find some of young pale blondes like the girl at Walmart.

Andrea

SHANNON MILLER

WHITENY PORT

ADRIENNE FRANTZ

AVRIL LAVIGNE

ANNA KOURNIKOVA