Monday 6 September 2010

Thank you for your support!


Wow, I had no idea that anyone actually looked at this blog besides Nonsequitur (who was arrested again tonight for arson) and Lauren.  I knew Joyce used to look in but God only knows what's happened to her. When I say Lauren and Nonsequitur (who really was arrested tonight) I meant people outside our group of women here in Central California.

And when I thought it was only those two I truly thought that. I was so discouraged a couple months ago that I actually closed the blog for a week or two until Susan, who is an ADM here, re-opened it.

Recently Blogger finally got a stats page like Word Press and tonight I was stunned to look at it and see that this blog had 2,120 hits last month and that doesn't include hits from my computer.  I also noticed that the hits came from several different countries! I had no idea that many people ever came here.

I see most of the people came by typing search terms into Google.  One search term that was used four times was one dear to my heart, "actress with the smelliest feet".  YES! And I'd like to fantasize that would be Winona Ryder and that I'd be rubbing myself to a massive O while burying my nose into her soles.  Yes, I'm strange. 

But if there were over 2,000 hits last month and over 6,000 already this month it means there are people who check in every day and I couldn't be happier about that! Whether you come here because you love what Susan, Jen and I write or if you come here because you think we're blithering conservative idiots, it doesn't matter.  What matters is that you DO come here and I want to thank you.

Nobody, including me likes writing if you don't think anyone reads it.  But this has given me such inspiration.  Maybe some come here to enjoy the off the wall humor that Susan and I try to provide.  Or maybe you just love feet as I do!  Maybe some of my Mousepad friends have found this place.

Whatever the case, I am thrilled to see this many people have stopped in and continue to do so.  I wish more of you besides Lauren and Nonsequitur (the criminal who hopes I die in 20 years or less) would comment once in a while!  Feel free to jump on in anytime.  As a result of this discovery, I plan on updating here much more often and will encourage Susan and Jen also and will likely add Shannon here too.  So keep the hits coming, while I don't cum!

Andrea

A few pics for you sicko foot freaks. LOL

1. Beyonce Knowles (singer)
2. Sheila E. (mother of Lauren)
3. Star (actress from Clips4Sale store "Queens of Stink)
4. Sandra Oh (actress)
5. Amanda Righetti (daughter of former New York Yankees relief pitcher, Dave Righetti)