Saturday 17 October 2009

Friday night update

Hello,

You just never know when a camera is pointed at you these days. Even the First (ahem) Lady was caught masturbating today in a cotton field behind the White House. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? Good grief.

This was the best week health wise I've had in quite some time. I felt completely normal, like nothing was wrong at all. It was so nice and I just hope it lasts a while.

We actually had heavy rain this past Tuesday. Basically it rained heavy for 24 hours which around here is unheard of. But of course the very next day the fucking piece of shit sun was out in full and back in the mid 80s. The clouds and rain were just a tease but the grim reality that near summer conditions are still here for a while. The weather men keep referring to it as "the summer that won't die" but we hear the same old shit every year until at least mid November. I want to move to Alaska.

I have a new love in my life. Not another woman and certainly not a man (eewwwww) or even a pair of feet. I introduce my new love, Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate. The ones I use are the little packs you mix with a bottle of water. For all you dumb shit environmentalist liberals out there, YES I use bottled water. Anyway, the directions are simple. Mix one pack into a .5l bottle of water. However I have found pure Heaven. I mix TWO packets in one bottle and it's the most outrageously great thing ever. And only 10 calories! It's about the sweetest tasting drink ever and I'm hooked! I am going to Safeway in the morning and absolutely clearing the shelves of this stuff. I would highly recommend it. Here's a picture of this drink!


I have updated to the new post editor that Miss Melanie has talked about and it seems pretty good so far.  Easier to upload these pictures.  
 
I still have two and a half months to wait for an orgasm.  I'm stunned I have had to go this long without.  I must be honest, I'm really not looking forward in any way to becoming a Domme again in January.  I no longer think like a Domme or have any Domme ambitions.  As much as I'm dying to cum, I'd gladly give up the right to do so if I could stay a sub.  Hopefully something can be worked out.
 
Despite Susan and Joyce's wishes, the Dodgers pulled out a win today over the Pussies.  Pedro Martinez pitched a hell of a game for the Pussies but they stupidly went to their weak bullpen and they blew it.  In game 3 on Sunday we'll knock the shit out of Cliff Lee to take a 2-1 Series lead.  In the AL, the Yankees totally lucked out and won 4-1 to take a 1-0 Series lead.  I'm hoping for an I5 Series between the LA Angels and LA Dodgers.
 


Enjoy tonight's pictures!

Andrea

Anne Heche (actress)
Gwen Stefani (singer)
Alicia Keys (singer)
Betty Rubble (actress)
Rebecca Loos (model/singer)