Sunday 4 October 2009

Sat update 10-3

Hello,

The above caption is still in doubt. So far though, Sambo is well on his way to taking that title away from poor Jimmy.

I had to get off the couch and do something so I figured an update was in order. I know my updates have been few and far between lately but to be honest I feel like shit from head to toe 24/7. I can't believe that relief will come but as is the case with most MS, this is just another flare up that will subside.

I tingle from head to toe. I've been constantly dizzy and tired and continue to get episodes of mouth numbness. Even my appetite hasn't been great lately but I'm sure it's due to being depressed about all the other shit. I missed 4 of 5 days this week at work. I'm very lucky to have a boss who completely understands and said he will give me time off whenever I need it.

You'd think Jen or Susan would feel sorry enough for me to let me cum wouldn't you? No such luck. Despite my rather hapless existence I still crave an orgasm more than anything. Even in my darkest hours I still dream of one. Just one. Hell, I'd even settle for a vote.

I doubt I'll vote on Susan's orgasm. Deep down I don't want her to get her "Jengasm" but I know Jen's devious plan should she not win the vote. Let's just say "OUCH" to it.

The weather is supposed to be in the 70s next week so you likely won't see me bitching too much. Not until December when it's still in the 70s then I'll be pissed. Bring on WINTER!!!!

I want to start playing softball again in the winter. The heat is awful for my MS and is likely why I got so bad this summer. We had almost 50 days of 100 or hotter this summer. The cool weather should help ease my condition so I can get back to playing.

Well, sitting in front of the computer has made me even more dizzy so I need to scoot. Enjoy today's pix.

1. Katherine Kelly Lang
2. Pamela Anderson
3. Nicholai Olivia Hilton
4. Jenna Jameson
5. Jennifer " I never met a popular guy I didn't fuck" Aniston