Monday 12 October 2009

Sunday update 11 Oct 09

Hi,

This is the first time I've done an update here. I wanted to do a bondage update but I'll refrain from doing so because of Susan's wish not to post nudity. Sure, I am above her in rank by far but in this instance I will do as she wishes.

I brought Susan to Bonita's at 5 this morning. You know it's a pressing issue if I get up that early for anything. But I did come home and sleep for six more hours after. =) Susan doesn't know yet but she will spend the night at Bonita's and will be driven to work tomorrow by Bonita.

I guess I kind of screwed Susan royally by placing her fate in Bonita's hands but oh well. Looks like Susan is going to have to put in some major time over there in the coming months. I am actually considering making her live there for an entire month.

She was soooo disappointed on her birthday when I gave her the b day tease. I did as Non suggested and made her write down a few ways she wanted me to make her cum. After teasing her for over an hour I told her that her time had come and I got out the list.

I read her first request that stated she wanted me to make her cum with my tongue. I asked her if she really wanted that and when she said yes, I took out my lighter and burned the list. Her face dropped. I then informed her while lightly rubbing her clit that she had lost the orgasm vote and that I would not be giving her an orgasm. I then told her that Bonita would be in charge of it. She begged, pleaded and tried to bargain.

I played along and asked her what all she'd do for me if I made her cum, knowing full well I had no intention on doing so. I even sympathized with her telling her how mean the voters always are to her and that she probably deserved to cum. I got her hopes up again before throwing my head back and laughing at her and telling her how gullible she was.

She then got pissy about it, realizing that there was no way I was going to let her cum. She did catch one break as I didn't place her on 38 days of no touch. (Yet). We'll see how she behaves.

I too want her back on the Tease and Denial Queens. Which means she will be because the last thing she wants is to displease me. Look for her back on the blog very soon. If she won't do it, perhaps tripling her pending 38 days of no touch is in order.

It looks like Andrea is set to become "Mistress Andrea" once more on the first of the year. So I'll go ahead and make this official here and now. No orgasms for Andrea the rest of this year. That'll mean she will go around 8 months without an orgasm. She has agreed that if Susan is still in denial by Bonita she will not intervene in that situation.

Is there any fucking Dodger fans here? If so we're coming for you. Get ready for the Bronx Bombers to kick the hell out of you and that loser manager of yours in the World Series.

Well, since no bondage or nude pictures can be posted here, here's another batch of celebrity feet pictures. Better than nothing, right?

Mistress Jen

Kim Basinger

Cheryl Ladd

Aria Giavoni

Geena Davis

Romola Garai