Monday 5 October 2009

Sunday update 10-4


Hello,

I'm feeling a tad better today so I figured another update was in order. Susan has been bugging me all weekend trying to get me to give her a hint as to how the orgasm vote is going. I've said nothing. It's driving her crazy to be banned from the Internet all weekend.

Since I was feeling decent this morning, I went to the grocery store and dressed rather skimpily. I did not know it was going to be so cool outside. I wore a Dodgers tee shirt, some shorts and my yellow flip flops. My nipples were so hard because of the cold and being so aroused all the time. I guess I should have worn a bra. LOL

I have a new favorite drink, Cherry Pomegrante Crystal Light. It's the kind in the small package that you dump into a bottle of water. Only 5 calories and very tasty. I also love the Safeway brand Lemonade. I'm trying to not drink so many soft drinks.

When I went down the magazine aisle I saw some stupid magazine with Barack the Cock on the cover. Nobody was around so I ripped the cover to shreds. I felt that was the patriotic thing to do. Why put a domestic terrorist on the cover of a magazine? Better yet, why elect a domestic terrorist with probable ties to Al Queda as president?

It's also actually kind of cold in this house. My nose is freezing and it's pink. It's also running. I wish more than anything that we get an early winter.

The only downfall to winter is that women usually start covering their feet up with boots and sneakers. Not me though. It has to be freezing for me to cover my feet up.

The Dodgers finally clinched the division and home field last night. If the Dodgers and Yankees take care of business at home they will meet in the World Series! That would be huge. I hope we get to play the Philadelphia Pussies in the NLCS so we can take them to school. :P Any Pussy fans around here???

Let's see some pictures!

Andrea

Sharon Case
Selma Blair
Kate Winslet
Alexa Von Tess
Kirsten Dunst