Thursday 29 October 2009

Wed update


Good afternoon,

I am home from work again today so I guess I'll do an update.  I was sorry to see that Miss Melanie is having health problems also.  It really does have a chilling effect on blogging.  Believe me, I know.

I talked to Susan last night and let her know that I would like her to remain the sub of Jen, along with me.  I know she has hopes that I'll return to my old form and be the strong, cruel bitch Mistress that I once was.  But I simply can't do it.  

My life as I knew it is all but over.  I'm never going to feel better again and I know it. My life has turned into a miserable existence and I just don't have it in me to be a Domme.  You have to feel powerful to be that and I feel sick and weak all the time. I want to remain girlfriends with Susan but I know she doesn't want to Domme me and vice versa.  

My doctor has prescribed a muscle relaxer for me called Flexeril and it makes me so sleepy.  I do have to admit that I love sleeping more than ever now because it provides a temporary escape for me.  In my dreams, I'm my old active self, running, playing softball, being a mean Mistress and laughing.  Sometimes when I go to bed I truly hope I never wake up again.

Well, enough of that depressing stuff.  Tonight the World Series begins.  I don't have a preference on who I want to win.  It's two great teams and can go either way.  Shannon did not let Susan watch any of the Yankees clinching win in the ALCS and didn't even let her DVR it.  I felt sorry for Susan.

For a while, I will forget about the young, hot women like Lindsay Lohan, Selma Blair and Megan Fox and will instead go back in time and post pictures of the classic actresses and celebs.  I'll miss the current hotties but these women from yesteryear deserve some recognition for a while too!  So let's get to it!


Doris Day


Barbara Hale


Fay Webb


 Lam Fung (Mother of Limittest)




Tallulah Bankhead