Friday 30 October 2009

Thursday 10/29


Hello,

I received word late this afternoon that our friend Limittest is in Massachusettes General Hospital.  He was feeding a horse this afternoon and the horse became hostile and proceeded to bite of the cock and balls of Limittest.  Currently he is in surgery and the doctors say he has a 90% of living but only a 10% chance of regaining any usage of his package.  While being brought in to the hospital, Limittest was yelling to reporters "You better fix me, I have never gotten to fuck Susan yet".  We'll see what happens. As I can attest to, bad breaks happen.

For the first time ever, Susan did not fly into a hideous rage when the Yankees lost an important game last night.  She didn't even break a remote control, cuss, flip the TV off or anything.  When Phillies 2bman Chase Utley hit the HR in the 3rd inning to make it 1-0 Philly, she simply turned the TV off and said the game was over.  She was right.  I'll take it a step further, this entire series are over.  The Yanks look as uninterested and dead as they did under Joe Torre. Maybe Jen, Shannon and Bonita are enough of a detourent to her that she won't do these things anymore.

Well, now it's time to continue the theme of classic actresses.  But first I will share in my utter humiliation that these girls have cooked up for me.  Once a week, my chastity belt is removed for a couple hours and I am allowed to edge myself, w/o cumming of course.  However instead of looking at Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Garner, Alexa VonTess or Kendra James, I am forced to look at the following picture of Susan Boyle.


How disgusting is that? 

On to the classics...

 

Grace Kelly




Judy Garland



Janet Leigh



Mary Tyler Moore



Sophia Loren


I don't know about you but I'd love to take a journey back in time and get a huge whiff of Sophia Loren's soles! :P :P :P