Saturday 31 October 2009

Friday update



Good afternoon,

I am home again today from work.  I very well may get fired for missing so much work lately but that's to be expected.  If I do I am going to try to go on disability.  One bright side about having MS is that it will likely get me out of jury duty permanently. :D 

I went to Walmart this morning and went hog wild, spending nearly $300.  Mainly stuff we need though.  Jen actually let me go w/o my chastity belt today so I'm enjoying a sense of freedom.  She placed me on no touch though so it's not enough freedom.

I'm actually getting used to the fact that I can't cum.  It doesn't make it any easier to bear but I no longer feel it is a right.  Each day I still hold on to at least a ray of hope that I'll get an orgasm but I believe Jen when she says it won't be until after the new year.  She doesn't play mind games in that way.

I'd still rather be in my position that Susan's though.  I'd say my odds are much better with Jen in charge than Susan's are with Bonita.  It makes you wonder if Susan will ever cum again. hehe

Maybe I spoke too soon about the World Series being over.  Now it's 1-1 and the pitching match up favors NY in game 3.  Andy Pettitte has been great this year and Cole Hammels has pretty much sucked shit.  If the Yankees win game 3 they have a great chance.  But if they lose and then have to go against Cliff Lee in game 4 they're finished.

This morning Nonsequitur sent me a current picture of him that he wanted me to share on this blog.  So here he is...



Likewise Erin the Total Bitch also sent me a picture of herself to share on this blog. Here is Erin...



I don't know why these people can't display their own pictures on their own blogs or Myspace but whatever.  I'll gladly post pics of them if they want me to.

Here are todays pictures...

 

Ava Gardner


Audrey Hepburn


Gene Tierney


Jane Russell


Kim Novak