Wednesday 21 October 2009

Tuesday update 10/20


Good evening,

My recent string of good luck came to an abrupt halt today.  I woke up with major pins and needle sensations from head to toe and my legs hurt like hell and felt like they weighed 200 lbs. a piece.  Then at work, I was so tired that I had to come home early.  I slept a few hours and feel a little better. Life with MS is a roller coaster of peaks and valleys. 

It truly makes you appreciate the times of good health that you never think about when you are healthy.  I'm hopeful the winter will mean better health with fewer flares but if not it might be time to start the standards treatments for relapsing MS but all of them come with the risk of major side effects.  

I will try to pop in to chat tomorrow night but I make no promises.  If I do make it, it'll give you the opportunity to see that I'm not really a bitch like some of you surely think.  When I was a Mistress and during my days on Tantalism I tried to make people think I was something I'm not.  Yes, I hate people of certain political, racial and religious back grounds but most people do.  I'm not mean to anyone in real life though and will make friends with just about anyone.  I even have black friends and liberal friends.  To be honest though, if I know someone is an Athiest I try to stay away from them.  I find it utterly reprehensible that some people choose to believe there is no God.  How truly arrogant.  

God is what is getting me through this MS stuff with a half way sane mind.  Yes, it's terribly depressing to know I'll spend the rest of my life dealing with stuff like today and likely much worse at times.  Even more depressing that I have no relatives with the disease which put me at .1% chance of getting it.  Just my luck though I got it.  But I know I don't walk alone, I have the Lord Jesus Christ by my side every step of the way.  Jesus is the only security you have in this world but he's the only security you need.  When I die I'll leave this mortal body with MS behind and trade it in for immortality.  No pain, no hunger, no fatigue and no tears.  Forever and ever.  Best of all, an eternity in the presence of Lord Jesus.  For whosoever calls upon His name shall be saved".   I do call upon his name and He's my Savior.

Why do I bring this up from time to time?  Because Christ himself ordered his disciples to go into the world and preach the good news.  I may not seem like it at times but I am a disciple.  Yes, I have many issues but so does every man, woman and child, past, present and future.  But if you die in your sins without Christ you'll surely spend an eternity in hell.  Rest assured hell is real and is patiently waiting for all unbelievers.  Get right while you still can.  You can also rest assured that Jesus will keep his word and will create a home for you in Heaven if you place your trust in him. Believe it!

I kind of feel weird posting some pictures of naked feet after what I just said but as mentioned, nobody is perfect.  Besides, it's just feet right? I know I shouldn't, but here it goes anyway!


Tia Mowry


Whitney Port



Halle Berry



Nicole Kidman



Jodie Foster