Saturday 7 November 2009

Friday update 11/6



Good afternoon,

I'm having a rare good health day so I am a very happy young woman right now.  I could use an orgasm or ten but that's a whole different story.  The weather is finally starting to cool, (70 today) so that also makes me happy.

What does not make me happy is what nearly happened to Limittest.  I was saddened to see that he nearly resorted to suicide over a baseball game.  As pissed as I was about the Dodgers, I never thought about killing myself.  I hope he gets the help he needs because he is a good guy.  Even though his crush is on Susan but not me!

I was sort of pulling for the Yankees only because I didn't want to have to live with a grouch had they lost.  But now Susan is acting like the Queen of the world and walking on water, so I don't know what's worse.  Mistress Jen is also acting like a sore winner and making fun of the Dodgers every chance she gets.  I thought Jen and Susan were going to have sex together after the Yankees won because they were so giddy.

Being sick with a lifelong disease has had some benefits.  Susan has softened her stance on not letting me have her feet.  Lately I can have them whenever I want.  As soon as she gets home from work, I have her sit near me on the couch and I take off her shoes and worship her perfect feet.  God, they always smell SOOOOOOO great!!!

If I feel good this weekend I am going to see if Susan wants to trade places for the two days.  I feel like Domming her this weekend.  I have a feeing I won't have to ask her twice. 

I am sad to see that Susan and Miss Melanie are leaning towards shutting down the Tease and Denial Queens.  I don't see any reason for it at all.  I also think Miss Melanie has an obligation to finish her third term as ADM because she was elected to do so.  I don't think she should let Susan have control back unless Susan wins an election to do so.  Though nobody is posting lately, I think it should stay open.  But since I am just a lowly voice in the wind, it doesn't matter what I think.  But if I was ADM I would not close it.

Andrea 

Here are today's pictures...


Grace Kelley


Linda Darnell


Rita Hayworth


Virginia Mayo


Veronica Lake

Blog Archive