Monday 23 November 2009

Sunday update 11-22-09


Good morning,

The sun is out so I'm pissed.  What's new?  It still is looking like shorts and tee shirt on Thanksgiving as it's supposed to be around 65-70.  Global Warming in Central California?  Bet your ass on it.  Is it man made global warming?  Don't be stupid.

I have recovered from my fall at the store Friday night quite well.  I wasn't really hurt, just more embarrassing than anything.  Last night I went on a brisk 3 mile walk and felt great.  I figured my legs would be dead this morning but quite the contrary.  I've already been out Christmas shopping this morning and went to the Dollar Tree to get all my cards.  (2 for a buck).   Actually I am already finished Christmas shopping!

I'm not sure if Susan or I mentioned it but Mistress Jen is dead.  Thursday night while we were watching TV, a Lion came crashing through our living room window and mangled Jen to death.  It was a gruesome site but thank God the Lion didn't come after me or Susan.  This part of my post may or may not be true.

Today I plan on cleaning house and washing my car and then watching some football.   My Rams play the Cardinals later today but it won't be on TV here. : ( I don't want to see it anyway.  It'll just remind me of the franchise's biggest blunder ever, trading away Kurt Warner in the prime of his career.  In some ways I hope the Cardinals beat us and that Kurt throws for 5 TDS. 

I guess that wraps it up.  So now look at some pictures of female celeb feet and imagine how great it would be to smell each pair! :D

Andrea


Robin Tunney


Alyssa Milano


Glenn Close


Christina Applegate


Fearne Cotton

Blog Archive