Monday 9 November 2009

Monday update 11/9



Well here's a shocker, I am home sick again.  Actually I am going to the doctor today to see about some treatment.  I have a feeling I am going to get fired.

I am worried I will have to go on disability soon if things don't improve.  I don't know how you Democrats do it.  If I had to sit around the house all day, I'd go out of my mind with boredom.  But I fear this might become reality.  We have hundreds of DVDs and Comcast On Demand, not to mention hundreds of old VHS tapes, but eventually watching TV would get old.  So would sitting on this computer all day.  God help me!

Last night Susan called Bonita and begged her to let her cum.  Bonita got mad at her and hung up on her.  She had told Susan not to beg anymore and that she'd decide in her own time when she could cum.  So probably not a good move by Susan.

On to more classic pictures.  Hopefully Nonsequitur is enjoying these idols of his childhood!

Andrea


Barbara Hale


Grace Kelly

Mitzi Gaynor


Bette Davis


Marilyn Monroe

Blog Archive