Wednesday 25 November 2009

Update : Tuesday Nov 24th


Hello,

I stayed home from work today because of dizziness and an upset stomach.  I have a feeling neighbors are going to start thinking I'm a Democrat, as much as I don't work lately.  I'm actually feeling better so I might go in this afternoon and work.   A real Democrat wouldn't do that, obviously.  A real Democrat would've begged their pathetic ass into permanent disability long ago, if they even ever worked in the first place. 

We received more shocking news this morning.  Last night Nonsequitur burned down his mobile home.  Once again it was due to the Tennessee Titans.  Not because of a loss, they have actually been playing better lately.  This time it was because the Titans have turned the QB job over to Vince Young, a black man.  On the Word Press Blog I'd use a different description.  

Non was spotted late last night torching his home and wildly running around it waving his KKK and Confederate Flag shouting "NO COON QBS ON MY TITANS" over and over and over until you guessed it, he was arrested.  Honestly I can not blame him.  During the mid 90s when Tony Spade Banks was the QB for the Rams, I actually rooted for the team to lose. And they didn't disappoint.  There's only one black QB that has ever been good and that was Warren Moon.  Lest we forget, it's a thinking man's position. Therefore I have sent $5,000 to the Memphis jail to bail out Nonsequitur, even though it's obvious he likes Susan more than me. : /   But then again, who doesn't?


Let's get to some pictures and then I'm off to work.  Liberals, work is that big building us Republicans go to during the day to contribute to society and earn our own money unlike most of you fucking filthy wretches. You ought to try it sometimes.  Actually, don't.  We don't need you fucking up anything else in society.  So just do what you do best, sit on your worthless lazy fucking asses and suck Uncle Sam's nipple dry.


Mistress Andrea





 Nonsequitur's mobile home fire 11/23/09 20:33 HRS. 



Loni Anderson




Bai Ling



Britney Spears (sorry for the glimpse of the ugly man foot)



Michelle Obama




Kelly Clarkson



 

Blog Archive