Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tuesday 11-10 update


Remember when America had a real President?



Good morning,

I am feeling a little better today!  Yesterday I received an injection and a five day course of a corticosteroid called Prednisone.  I feel tired after this but it has greatly reduced my pain.  

I am glad to see a few of you have spoken up to try to save the TDQ Blog.  Susan saw the remarks and I know she felt bad.  Maybe we can get her to change her mind and keep it going.

I talked to my boss this morning and told him how sorry I was for missing so much work and that I was worried about losing my job.  He told me not to worry about it and that he totally understands.  He said if worse comes to worse I can go part time.

On to some pictures now...


Sophia Loren


Audrey Hepburn


Shirley Jones


Betty Hutton


Bridgette Bardot

Blog Archive