Saturday 28 November 2009

Update 11/27


Hello,

On this blog, Andrea is red, Susan is blue so I need to choose a color too. I'm not into pink like a lot of these women so I chose Carolina blue. I like the North Carolina Tar Heels basketball team so this is my color.

I will do a celebrity feet update here and tomorrow I will do a kinky update on the Tease and Denial Queens blog as scheduled. I am glad to see my friend Shique is now part of that blog and has also contributed here with a comment.

She is a mutual friend of me and Shannon. Speaking of Shannon, we are kind of back on again. And just FYI, Shique is black and unlike the two women I live with I like black people. Shique has brought it to my attention that she'd like to spend some time teaching Susan some manners and I think it's a fine idea. I'd like for Shannon and I to have the whole house to ourselves this weekend so I have a plan. I'm sending Andrea to Keena's for the weekend and I'm sending Susan to Bonita's on Saturday and Shique's on Sunday if she can host her. If not she'll stay at Bonita's on Sunday. Susan is trying to kick the nosespray habit so I'm sure either of these women will not let her use any. (So I'm just helping Susan) Free Smileys

My plan for 2010 is to become more active on the blog scene. I think I can be a solid contributor and I have been lazy for too long. I have decided that on Jan 1st, I will assume the head ADM position on this blog. Also I will almost certainly run for ADM of the T&D Queens. I'd love to have the private Word Press blog back in my control but getting it away from Keena w/o elections will be fruitless to even attempt. I am also considering acquiring an online tease and denial slave, either male or female. If Shannon and I stay together we will likely be switching off from time to time so you just might see a reappearance by "SubJen" sometime soon.

Well, it's time to round up some raunchy pictures for my Saturday update on the other blog and pretty soon I'll have to break the bad news to Susan and Andrea that they will be spending the weekend apart from each other, both getting tormented.

Mistress Jen



Anna Nicole Smith

Venus Williams

Rosario Dawson

Alicia Keys

Rachael Hunter (lover of Joyce)

Blog Archive