Wednesday 18 November 2009

Update, November 17th



Good evening,

Welcome to the second update of the day on this blog.  I wonder if Mistress Jen will make it three.  I hardly think so since she is already asleep for the night.  And has been since 7:30pm.   She sure enjoys getting her 12 hours a night. 

I guess I won't rant about the weather since Susan already did.  I guess I don't really have much to say about anything.  Whenever Susan is active in posting, I feel rather useless.  I know she's a better writer than me and generates a lot more interest so my posts are always anti climatic.  I try though and at least I'm usually more active on a consistent basis than she is.  

Jen has been hinting that she might let me cum after the 1st of the year.  I sure hope that's the case.  It's already been like 7 or 8 months and I'm overdue.  I have a feeling if she lets me it's going to be out of sympathy because of my woeful luck in health matters this year.  Everyone treats me different now, like some delicate piece of china or something and I wish they wouldn't.  

An orgasm would be great but not out of sympathy.  I'm not as hapless as some people think.  My Mom calls several times a day wondering how I am.  Jen and Susan are too afraid to punish me anymore.  Nonsequitur is trying to marry my girlfriend.  Limittest wants to mangle her tits.  Hell, even Susan's cats have been nice to me.  

What do I have to go to stir up some shit and make people want to punish me again, go over to Tantalism and call Mongojerry and Wood a couple of little bitches and rip all the male subs who post their pathetic fantasies on the site?  Maybe post 5 pictures of monkeys in celebration of MLK Day like I did last year?  What's next, am I going to win the ADM Election in a run away?  Come on people, I'm still a total bitch who deserves to be punished, you know?  I guess if it came down to it, I could always move in with Bonita and become her full time slave.


One thing I wanted to address is Susan's ignorant claim that the LA Lakers get away with going over the salary cap each year.  Not true.  Guys accept less $$$ to come play for the Purple and Gold, the greatest franchise in NBA history.  They know playing for us means winning rings, unlike the shitty Celtics, who by the way are getting shittier by the day.  How's Kevin Garnett working out shooting nothing but 25 foot jump shots?  How's old man Rasheed working out?  Too bad we won't get to kick the hell out of Beantown in the Finals this year.  Cleveland will have to suffice. 


Andrea


PS - No, you can not have Susan, Nonsequitur!  She's mine!



Soleil Moon Frye



Shannon Miller



Selma Blair



Heidi Montag



Kim Kardashian


 

Blog Archive