Saturday 3 April 2010

Celeb feet Friday night 4/2/10


Hello,

I've been saying in recent months that with each day that goes by, Bill Clinton is seeming more and more like Ronald Reagan compared to the radical sack of shit in the White House now. Today I found this old video of former President Clinton and is it me or does he sound very Republican like in this short speech?  I was actually quite impressed.  No way Obama would do the same in this situation.



Maybe this is why my opinion now is that we would have been profoundly better off than we are today had the Clintons made a return to the White House in Jan. of 2009. 

My first week as ADM of the T&D Queens is in the books and it was a successful week.  I'm very proud of my members there for stepping things up during my first week.  One of my first acts as ADM was to rid the blog of non contributors.  The first cut was four members and I have my eye on several more.  I am looking for quality contributors so if you are interested let me know.

As we begin the month of April here in Central California, the weather is much nicer than it was in March.  Normally a statement like that would come from some bumbling fool saying that the March gray skies and rain is over and the sun is out in full force.  Not so with me.  The first two days of April have been nice and gray and plenty windy with noticeably cooler temps.  No, it won't last but it's been great. 

Just a few days ago, I chastised some people on the other blog for sending me pictures of gross medical problems they seem to get.  This week Dariusz sent me an incredibly disgusting photo of his hemorrhoids and some bloody stool.  He asked my advice on how to get rid of them.  This after Nonsequitur has sent me numerous photos of his medical issues.  Now just tonight, Joyce Marie sent me a photo of her genital herpes asking me what she should do for them.  Again, I'm the BLOG ADM, NOT THE BLOG MD.  Here's the picture Joyce sent me.



I will give you one bit of advice Joyce.  Stop hanging around the jail waiting to get laid by every sambo that gets released from there.  We know that's your "thing" but how many times are you willing to get burned by these cons?  I know you like big, black throbbing cocks but let's get real.  You're not doing yourself or anyone else any favors by fucking these animals. (Obviously)

Easter is fast approaching and we Christians celebrate the death and resurrection of our Messiah.  To non Christians (Democrats) this day is a joke and just another excuse to get drunk or eat too much.  I personally hate all the Easter Bunny and egg shit just like I hate the Santa Claus and presents shit on Christmas.  Leave it to a Pagan society to totally miss the point of the holiday. 

Now on to my favorite part of these updates.  Celebrity women showing their sweaty, musty feet that I'd love to sniff all night long. :P:P:P:P:P

Andrea


Renee Zellweger


Selma Blair

Natalie Portman

Nicky Hilton (if you look close enough you can see beads of sweat) :P

Mitzi Kapture

Nicole Kidman

Jessica Alba (daughter of Nonsequitur)

Peaches Geldof

Charli Robinson

Claire Danes