Thursday 22 April 2010

Celebrity feet update 4/21


Hello,

We were all up late watching the Yankees and A's.  Yankees pitcher Philip Hughes took a no hitter late into the game but didn't get it.  And yes, there was some profanity coming out of Susan's mouth when Eric Chavez broke it up with one out in the 8th.  She's such a potty mouth.

Kirstie has been here a couple days now and I'm keeping her in line until Mistress Debra gets back from her trip.  She came here with high hopes of getting an orgasm.  She'll leave mighty disappointed because she won't get one.  Jen and I tied and tickled her earlier tonight and I think Jen enjoyed it very much.  I like Debra but my secret wish is that Jen and Kirstie will get back together again.  So I guess it's not a secret now.  But if they did get back together Jen might move out and I'd be very sad.  I love having my life long best friend and sometimes lover/Domme live with me. : )

I must have had too much caffeine today because I'm having heart palpitations galore tonight and I hate it.  I think I'll have to take an Inderal before bed.  My legs hurt like hell tonight too so it's possible an MS attack is eminent.  If it happens, I'll try to remain as active as possible but I might need more help from my assistants on this and the other blog. 

Andrea

PS - Yes George, I've missed you since Jan. 20th 2009 12:01 PM


Halle Berry


Hilary Swank


Hayden Panettiere

Alicia Silverfish

Anne Heche