Saturday 10 April 2010

Celebrity feet update Sat. 4/10


Good morning,

For those waiting for Mistress Jen's update on the T&D Queens, it might be a while.  She got up this morning and got a migraine and took one of her pills and went back to bed.  If she's unable to do the update later either Shannon or I will do it.

I am in Heaven today!  The wind is howling outside and it's very cool.  The sun is out so that sucks but we're supposed to go back into the FIFTIES by early next week and maybe get some much needed rain.  I love it!

Just a few more weeks until I can finally start having orgasms again.  At the end of April, it'll make one year since my last one and needless to say I'm looking forward to putting that behind me.  I know I could go even longer but I'm not going to.  

The past year has had some very difficult times to make it through without cumming and there have been times like last summer and fall when my MS was awful that I didn't feel the urge nearly as much.  But the MS has been dormant mostly all winter and the urge has been great.

The urge was never more so yesterday when the new Demi Moore sole shot appeared around the Internet.  (See new header pic)!  I have to say that that picture is the best celeb feet pic I've ever seen.  I absolutely hated to have to take Halle's picture down but this new one of Demi is stunning.  But I do need to keep fresh pictures of there so it may be gone before you know it.  I see the frump is still up on some other blog.  heeheehee

Now for some pics!

Andrea

 Ali Landry (garbage truck driver)

Halle Berry (actress, wife of John McCain)
Kelly Clarkson doing what she does best, singing barefoot at a concert!

 Nicole Kidman (African American pole dancer)

Edyta Herbus (nephew of Nonsequitur)
Now here is a short clip of some foot scenes with my current number one foot girl Natalie Portman from my second favorite movie ever, Where the Heart is.