Sunday 25 April 2010

Celeb feet Sat. 24th


Good afternoon,

For the non members of the T&D Queens, Kirstie has been a guest in my home the past few days because Debra was on a business trip. She came here with high hopes that I'd give her an orgasm but left denied. Why she thought that I of all people would grant her an orgasm is kind of funny.

Did she forget that I'm the one who made Susan go a year without a couple years back? Did she forget that when Mistress Jackie asked me to decide Kristna's fate that I made her go almost a year and a half without? Did she forget that currently Susan has been without since last June and though the decision rests with Shannon as to when Susan can cum, I could end it if I so choose but will not? Did she forget that after being a sub for 8 months and not being allowed to cum that I decided to deny myself for four more months after becoming a Domme again just to make it a whole year? Silly little red head, no orgasm for you Kirstie. ROFL

So Debra has picked up Kirstie and Shannon took Susan this morning back to her place to "do some chores" around there. Jen got called to work today so I'm home alone. Just me and my computer and a whole lot of kinky websites. Oh and my own horny pussy. If only I could cum. But it won't be long.

I'm kind of afraid to go outside much this weekend because the weather is in the 80s and that could spell trouble for my MS. I thought an attack was coming a few days ago but it has yet to materialize. My legs still hurt a lot and so do my hands but thank God there has been no loss of function or anything like that yet.

Not knowing from day to day what could happen is the worst part. I know I could feel great today and be confined to bed the next day with any number of possibilities. I'm just glad that I don't appear to have the progressive MS that would lead to total disability some day and am thankful for the past several months of perfect health.

I'm still very thankful that I have had the honor of being the ADM of the Tease and Denial Queens blog. I never thought I'd get elected and I realize the fact that the field of candidates was small last time and that Bonita didn't run for re-election benefited me greatly. But I won and it's a job I hope to never have to give up. I love running it! It makes me feel so good and important.

Even though she won't admit it, I know it's a bitter pill for Susan to swallow that I get to run the blog and not her. She hasn't been fuming about it around here like she did with other ADMS but that's because she doesn't want to upset me. Deep down I know she still wants it in the worst way but the story doesn't change, unless she wins an election she can be nothing more than an author just like everyone else besides me, Bonita or Melanie.

I am putting a poll on this blog to gauge how others feel about my chances at re-election. Please take a moment to vote on whether or not you feel I will win a second term. Be honest too, you don't have to say yes just to be nice. The poll means nothing, just a snap shot of a future election.

Last night I subscribed to a tease and denial site. Hold on to your hat though, it's mainly a male tease and denial site. But they do have female denial there now too. It's the TeasingVideo.com site that's been discussed on Tantalism.org in the past.

I was a member once and decided to resubscribe because of the return of one of the models there, Megan. She's simply the best teaser ever hands down. She's also the hottest woman maybe anywhere and has tits to die for. I'd love to see her as the teasee one of these days!

As you know however, I have done a total 180 on male denial and it's now something I really enjoy and even allow on my T&D Queens blog. And there's some great male denial on there too, especially the clips of Megan or Karmella doing the teasing. Both are so hot! And now there's some female t&d on there too with Dia Zerva and Sarah Blake.

One last thing for today. For those of you looking for ways to make some extra money during the Obama regime, I have just one thing to say. Craigslist. I started selling stuff on there just over two weeks ago and so far have made $835. It's quick and easy and kind of fun.

Now for some juicy feet!

Andrea

1. Tyra Banks (owner of the Milwaukee Bucks)
2. Alicia Keys (singer)
3. Heidi Range(singer, song writer)
4. Nicole Kidman (was arrested today for the murder of her former husband, Tom Cruise)
5. Heather Graham (sister of Nonsequitur)