Sunday 18 April 2010

Celeb feet update and a rant


Hello,

As Mistress Andrea announced on the other blog today, I am back on both blogs.  I truly wish I could say I'm excited to be back but I'm just not.  During my time away I didn't miss the blogs at all.  But Nonsequitur, Joyce Marie, Elephant Man and most importantly Andrea wanted me to return so I did.  I don't plan on being a major contributor on this blog or the T&D Queens.  I'll simply update when I have something to rant about or whatever.

Actually very little makes me happy these days.  Maybe it's depression or maybe just a total burnout on everything life has to offer but it's just the way I feel.  The orgasm denial and bondage stuff is boring to me.  Sports suck and I don't even watch anymore.  Politics is a total joke and a mere reflection on how utterly pathetic society has become.

I'm glad Barack Ohitler is now as wildly unpopular as he is but I don't feel one bit of pity for anyone that's lost their jobs, seen their taxes go through the roof or lose their personal freedoms that voted for this terrorist.  Nor will I feel sorry for them when they lose their personal doctors and see their insurance premiums go absolutely through the roof in the next few years when Hitler's health care plan really takes effect.  Actually I don't feel the least bit bad for anyone in this country.  We, as a nation shit all over an honorable man like George W. Bush and let our collective minds become so totally poisoned by the liberal media that we let this happen to ourselves. 

You get what you deserve and we surely are getting it.  When we become a third world country we need not look any further than the spring and summer of 2008 when we let ourselves be hypnotized by the Son of Satan, Barack Hussein Hitler.  We failed to learn from Germany's history and we let it happen to ourselves.  And if some little naive twat that used to be part of these blogs from Germany still doesn't see the Obama-Hitler connection she really needs to shake herself. 





I just shake my head when I'm driving around and see some ignorant jackass driving around with an Obama bumper sticker.  To be fooled by him as a candidate is one thing bit you STILL fucking display loyalty to the dictator?  You might as well drive around with a bumper sticker that reads "I love Satan".  Is there a more despicable human being on earth than Obama?  If indeed he's human. Let's not forget about the possible Anti Christ side of the story. 

And don't think for a minute I'm here pimping the Grand Old Party either.  Far from it.  While the Republicans should be commended for the unanimous opposition to the health bill, they're hardly looking like a party that can lead us out of this mess.  Yes, they'll pick up umpteen seats in November and could well win control of both houses of congress but where the hell is the fucking leadership??????????  In 93 and 94 when Clinton and his accomplices in congress were trying to hijack the country to resemble the old USSR, Newt Gingrich, Bob Dole and many others were loud and proud in not only their opposition but also in their own ideas, a la the Contract With America that led them to a landslide win in Nov. of 1994.  The GOP will win many seats this November but simply by default and in opposition to the War on Americans that Obama, Reid and Pelosi have waged the past two years.  It won't be because they defined themselves with constructive ideas on how to fix it.

The real leaders in our movement continue to be the unelected.  Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Dick Cheney and conservative bloggers.  While John Boehner and Eric Cantor have stood up for what is right, most on our side continue to drag their asses.  It's terribly frustrating.

As for sports, I'm also to the "who gives a shit" point.  I honestly don't even watch anymore.  I totally agree with Andrea's post about the punk rapist from the Steelers.  Charges were not filed because he's a Steeler and don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.  Sure, he might get a short suspension but that beats 20-30 years in the hole any day of the week, which is exactly what he deserves.  And yes Nonsequitur, Kobe was surely guilty himself.  He plays for the Sons of the NBA, the Los Angeles Lakers.  Had he been a Portland Trailblazer at the time he'd be in prison at this very moment.

Sports have become as dirty as liberal politics and less entertaining.  I will not even root for my Celtics in the playoffs.  They played like total shit all year.  While most everyone blamed it on "injuries" and "age" I called it exactly what it was, a total lack of heart by a bunch of assholes who got big heads after winning one NBA title in 2008.  17 losses at HOME in one season is unforgivable and they deserve nothing more than a total ass kicking in round 1 by the Miami Heat.

The Yankees are off to a nice start but some of their off season moves made no sense and wreaked of penny pinching.  They let Johnny Damon and Hideki Matsui get away and signed Nick "The Prick" Johnson to be the ever day DH?  Are you fucking kidding?  I was thrilled shitless after the 04 season when we shipped Johnson's fat ass out and now he's back.  Oh and BIG shock he's hitting a robust .176 with one whole home run.  Shawwwwwwwking.  And also getting Javier "Scared Shitless to Pitch in the Bronx" Vasquez back trading him after the 04 season also.  This douche has pitched well everywhere but obviously doesn't have the balls to pitch for the Yankees. Get rid of this worthless sack of shit while it's still early.

As for the NFL. I say fuck that fucking league.  The National Fixed League.  I'll still root for the Patriots and Dolphins and for any team playing the Raiders, Colts or Steelers.  I was also amused to see my former team, the Denver Donkeys continue to self implode by trading away their best player Brandon Marshall.  Just a year after trading away young franchise QB Jay Cutler.  I wish Denver nothing but the worst.  They truly are most deserving of it.

I could go on and on with more rants but I'm sleepy as hell.  (It's currently 11:37PM)  Besides who actually made it to the end of this endless diatribe anyway?  I'm sure it's full of spelling errors but who gives a shit, we'll all be lucky to be alive in a few years anyway and nobody will even remember.

Susan

PS - piss on the celeb feet part of the update.  As I said, it's late and my biggest fan doesn't care about feet any way.