Sunday 4 April 2010

Celebrity feet update 4/3/10


Good afternoon,

The weekend started off well but over the past hour or so not so much so.  After lunch today I started getting flu like symptoms.  This is worrisome because viruses are known to cause MS exacerbations and sure enough the bottoms of my feet are tingling.  Maybe it's my imagination, maybe not.  But I need to watch it carefully.  If there is any signs of an MS flare up I'll have to begin high doses of Prednisone right away to prevent a full blown attack.  That sucks because there's tons of bad side effects with those steroids.

Hopefully everything will be fine though.  I have less than a month to go before I can start having orgasms again.  And don't even bother trying to talk me into going longer, Nonsequitur because a year is WAY too long already.  Obviously this far into it, I'll no doubt make it a year.  There were times I never thought I could make it but I'm going to.  God, I can't wait to cum though!

Kirstie said she'd make her first update on this blog sometime over the weekend so be looking for that!  It's always nice to see the beautiful little redhead make a post.  Well, I think I'll go take a nap and hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up. 

Andrea


Alicia Douvall


Dominique Swain


Elizabeth Berkley

Gilmara Jung


Glenn Close