Wednesday 7 April 2010

Celeb feet update 4/6/2010


Good afternoon,

I am home for lunch and to update two blogs.  I just noticed that Keena the bully has totally redone the Word Press blog today.  Long story short, both of us are ADMS over there and neither can remove the other from power.  I changed the looks and title of the blog when she was away on her honeymoon and she got pissed off and now changed it to her liking. 

This is why I did not add her to this blog or make her an assistant ADM on the T&D Queens.  She is very power hungry and will stop at nothing to get her way. I don't really have the will to fight her over that blog, plus she ranks higher than me as a Mistress so I guess I'll have to accept it.  I thought I had the blog looking nice though.

Well, the Puke Blue Devils won the national championship last night in basketball.  Whatever.  Just like the Indianapolis Dolts always do in the playoffs, Puke had the easiest possible path to the title.  They weren't the best team in the nation and probably not even in the top five.  But in a single elimination tournament the best team rarely wins.  Rack up another title for the human rat, Coach K.

Andrea

Majandra Delfino

Loni Anderson

Liza Minnelli

Lindsay Lohan

Kate Bosworth