Wednesday 2 September 2009

Celeb feet pics (9-1-09)

Hello,

I only stayed at work for an hour this morning and came home. I felt SO sleepy and was also light headed. So I came home and slept for a few hours. The light headed feeling is gone but I still feel extremely tired. I guess this is the types of things I can expect for the rest of my life. Each day is totally unpredictable.

Sorry for that ugly fucking color I just used. Blogger doesn't have as many colors as Word Press. Thought I'd try something different but it looks like shit.

I was thrilled to see my Dodgers go out and get both Jim Thome and Jon Garland last night before the trade deadline. Thome gives us a great left handed bad off the bench and to spot start at first. Garland gives us another solid starting pitcher. Susan was hoping the Yankees would get Garland but they didn't. I still doubt we have enough to beat the Yankees or Angels in the World Series but I think we have enough to hold off the Cardinals and the Pussies from Philadelphia in the NL.

Joyce Marie has mentioned that the smell of my Domme boots is that of a sweet scent. Actually it is Susan's feet that I describe as a "sweet sweat". Mine are a bit mustier and cheesier. Kind of like swiss cheese. But Susan's feet sweat profusely which I love. Actually she's just a heavy sweater in general. If she goes out in the heat she's dripping in a matter of seconds. I love it!

A few days back on the Mousepad, Lance092 posted possibly the best sole picture of Cindy Crawford ever, and that's saying something because there's a lot of great sole shots of Cindy out there. I have it posted first in today's update followed by a back shot of Jen Garner, then Jennifer ♥ Hewitt playing tennis in what all women should be mandated to play in. In the 4th photo we see the incomparable Heather Tom and her beautiful soles and finally the sexy Sarah Jessica Parker, who just turned 92! Looks pretty good for her age, doesn't she?

Click on the photos to get a much better view. OK, I have yet another doctors appointment at 3:45 that I need to get ready for, so I need to go. Maybe I'll be back later.

Andrea