Monday 7 September 2009

Sunday 9/6/09

Good morning,

My text will now be in red, and Susan will be in blue. She will be around sometime today for her own update. Below I have pictured a soft drink called "Tahitian Treat" that I bought at the store yesterday. It's a fruit punch soda and let me tell you, it's out of this world! Now that I'm giving up smoking, I am drinking a lot of soda. I know it's not great for you either, but I love it.

In case you were wondering, yes, I pissed my pants at the Farmer's Market yesterday. Susan made me wear super tight light blue Levis. When we got out of the car, she told me to pee but I had trouble getting started. It's just not natural to go in your pants.

Finally I went and it was a lot because she made me drink so much water before hand. I was immediately self conscience and didn't want to go anywhere except back home but she locked the doors on the car and made me start walking. I tried not to look anyone in the face but I could clearly see people looking at me.

I know my face was red because I could feel myself blushing constantly. I felt so degraded and humiliated but nobody said anything to me, thank god! It was only in the low 90s so it took a long time to dry and Susan wouldn't let me stop walking until it was completely dry. I felt like crawling in a hole.

Whenever I made Susan do this same thing, I would lock her in the trunk on the way home so she wouldn't stink up the car. She was kinder than that though. She let me ride in the car. Overall it was easily the most humiliating thing ever for me. Susan was always walking at least 20 feet behind me, so I had to face the humiliation all by myself.

When we got home I cleaned up and then she tied me up and teased me mercilessly for well over an hour. I was so horny and wanted to cum so bad that I nearly cried. I felt like a little school girl begging her to cum. I begged, pleaded and tried to bargain with her but in the end I was left with a swollen, pulsating clit, a soaking wet pussy and an endless amount of frustration bottled up within my loins. Then to my horror, it was back in the chastity belt where I still remain.

One good thing about being officially diagnosed with MS is that Jen and Susan aren't making me work out in the yard all weekend anymore. Sure, I have to keep all the cars washed, the dog shit picked up and the house clean but the back breaking labor seems to be over. That's a good thing. :) It's only supposed to be in the 80s today but by mid week back over 100. What a joke.

We are going to go get a sandwich for lunch soon. I want to go to Save Mart but Susan wants to go to Togo's, so I'm assuming it'll be Togo's. Out of all the grocery stores, Save Mart has the best deli sandwiches. I get a roast beef and provolone with onions, waxed peppers, and sub oil dressing on Rustic Italian bread. It's so good! Whenever we go to Fresno to visit our relatives, we always go to Jimmy John's in Clovis, which is the only Jimmy John's in California. That place is my favorite.

I feel very tired today so I'll probably take some naps today and maybe watch some DVDs. We recently got several John Wayne movies in a box set at Walmart so I might watch some of those today. John Wayne was a great movie star but I think he would have made a great president, much like Ronald Reagan. Too bad he never ran. Oh and one last thing, yes I am PISSED that Oklahoma lost in their very first game of the season last night to BYU. One game in and a National Championship is out of reach. Much like my orgasm. :/ Onto some pictures!

Andrea




1. Kathy Hilton (mother of Paris Hilton)
2. Nia Vardalos (actress)
3. Halle Berry (actress)
4. Salma Hayek (former Mistress of President Barack the Cock)
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar (actress and mother of 27)