Monday 7 September 2009

Monday update 9/7

Hello,

I am so glad to have the day off! I want to say to everyone, happy Labor Day. I won't go as far as Susan did to suggest all Democrats don't work. There's plenty of good Democrats out there who don't even have any idea why they're a Democrat. For those who pay little attention and call themselves Democrats, it's usually a reason like "My parents or grandparents were Democrats so I am." Most of these people have no idea that the Democrat party has become a total freak show, full of complete lunatics who are totally anti American. But there's plenty of Dems that do work for a living and they deserve the day off just like anyone else.

I have felt so good all weekend. Aside from yesterday when my second toe on my left foot was tingling for hours, I have been MS symptom free. I've been doing a lot of exercising this weekend and I feel great. It's scary though not knowing what weird ailment I may wake up with on any certain day. All I can do is take it day by day and deal with whatever hand I'm dealt.

I received an email this morning from Nonsequitur saying that he wants to smell my feet and suck my toes. The answer is no. If I'm not even allowed to do that , then he can't either. The only man who can suck my toes is Limittest and that's because he has a gigantic cock.

Jen is tormenting Susan today so I don't know if she will be around to update much today. Instead of watching John Wayne movies yesterday, I instead watched First Blood, then Rambo 2 and Rambo 3. In my opinion this is the best trilogy ever made. These movies are all fantastic and I don't even know how I'd rank them. They all rock. I like quiet, mysterious men like the Rambo character. The huge muscles are quite nice too! I will say however that the newest Rambo movie that came out a couple years ago wasn't all that. Neither was Stallone's "Rocky Balboa" that was out a few years back. 60 year old fighters don't do it for me.

Today I am thinking of watching the Terminator trilogy. I have also been watching a lot of Andy Griffith shows with Susan lately. I don't think a better, more wholesome show was ever put on TV. My favorite episode is "Aunt Bee's Pickles". I also love "Opie the Birdman", "Barney's Uniform" and the one where Barney must pass a physical to remain a deputy but he needs to grow a half inch taller and gain a bunch of weight. I used to poke fun at Susan when we first became a couple for watching shows like Andy and Leave it to Beaver. But I was more liberal then and now I totally love those shows and wish I would have lived back then. I kind of wish I would have lived back when Nonsequitur was a kid, back in the Great Depression days. People from that era have so much more character than this generation.

We poke a lot of fun at Nonsequitur but we adore him. We never mean anything bad by it. He's actually not all that old. I think he is probably in his 40s, which is still old but not ancient. He sent Susan a picture of himself at one point. He's a sophisticated looking gentleman with a nice looking beard and if I remember right he wears glasses. Since the death of our great friend Rapid last year, Nonsequitur has stepped into the role of our favorite man.

But I still do miss Rapid very much and think about him every day. I go into Tantalism chat once in a while and I always feel so sad because that place was Rapid's favorite hang out. He was so pleasant to chat with and was never in a bad mood, even in his last days. I hope to meet him in Heaven one day and give him a giant hug.

My mother and sisters are coming up from Fresno today to have lunch with me. It's the first time I've seen them in person since I was diagnosed with MS so I'm sure they'll be very emotional. My dad is probably happy though since he doesn't much care for me. I've never understood why that is, but it is what it is. I wish it wasn't so though, I long for a loving father. But in reality, God is the only loving Father I need.

Today I have posted my current top favorite celebrity feet, in no particular order. I still do make my feet rankings two to three times per month. For 2009, it hasn't been much of a race at all though. Glenn Close has absolutely dominated from the get go and is currently up by 37 points over number two Britney Spears. I don't know why I have such a crush on Glenn. I know she's in her 60s but I just think she is so pretty and classy. When I was a young girl I saw her in "The Natural" and have adored her ever since. In the current rankings she is number six but she has accumulated such a huge lead that it's all but certain she will win this years rankings and that will be her second championship since I started these rankings in 1999. Nobody else has won two titles, so Glenn will be the first. My past champions include Selma Blair, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Melissa Rivers, Drew Barrymore, Britney Spears, Tori Spelling, Glenn Close, Elizabeth Berkley and Anne Heche.

OK, my sister just called and they are a half hour away so I need to go get dressed and tell Jen and Susan to cut the crap until they leave. Have a great day everyone!

Andrea

Drew Barrymore
Britney Spears
Selma Blair
Halle Berry
Lindsay Lohan