Saturday 5 September 2009

Saturday update

Hello,

Another day, another bunch of orgasms floating around out there that I won't get to enjoy. I estimate that the time I have been in denial that I would have normally had close to 200 or so orgasms in that time. I wonder how many Minx from Tantalism has had in that time. Probably hundreds.

I have felt great most of the week. As I mentioned last night on the private blog, I did a half run, half walk last night of two miles and felt no ill effects. Maybe the Evening Primrose Oil is helping me. I have decided not to do much in the way of MS treatments right now unless it gets much worse. The side effects are many and I would like to avoid that as long as possible. He did prescribe some pain pills and muscle relaxers in case I want to use those. For now I'm doing the EP oil caps as mentioned, along with multi vitamins, vitamin E, and Calcium / Magnesium 2:1 ratio three times per day.

Though it is still hot here, I wore my Domme boots to the grocery store this morning. It felt great to have them on again. Of course, Susan was with me and the second we got home she made me take them off and she washed my feet in a bucket of soapy water and sprayed my feet with anti perspirant so I could not enjoy the odor of them after being in the boots.

Soon we will go to that Farmer's Market Susan spoke of. She's had me drinking water all morning and I already need to pee badly. I dread what she's going to make me do so bad. I'll be so humiliated. But she said to do it and I will. If anyone says anything, I'll just blame it on my MS, which isn't far fetched since that already happened once.

We are thinking of having Limittest over next weekend so we can use him as a boy toy. My only real sexual experience was with Keena's camel jockey boy friend and I'm not into that. I want to try something with a white man. But if I do, it might be with a guy at work. Maybe at least he'd let me cum. God, I want to cum so bad.

Andrea

Emily Proctor (actress)
Famke Jansen (singer)
Allison Mack (Vietnamese actress)
Tina Louise (actress who played Mrs. Howell on Gilligan's Isle)
Sarah Jessica Parker (daughter of former MLB player, Dave Parker)