Sunday 27 September 2009

Saturday Sept 26

Good afternoon,

I am so sick of this hot fucking weather. We went out to do a few errands today and it was absolutely miserable. Here it is almost October and good old piece of shit California is under a massive heat wave. Believe it or not it's supposed to drop over 20 degrees by Wednesday and be around 80. I'll believe it when I see it.

And now for some more bullshit. It appears the CD Rom on the computer is fried. I went to try to burn a CD this morning and the computer can't even detect a disk in it. Real nice.

Susan is quite depressed about the ADM Election. Her hopes were sky high just two days ago and now she's in the dumps. It looks like Miss Melanie will send Susan to a humiliating defeat.

We ate some Mexican food for lunch and I'm stuffed. One of will be placed on a very strict diet by Mistress Jen tomorrow night and I think we're both trying to savor our last days of free eating.

Last night I spent much of the evening in bondage. After we all got home from eating we watched tv but I was placed in the straitjacket and then later on was hogtied, blindfolded and gagged. All the women took turns tickling me and it was unbearable. Sadly none of them let me worship their feet. Debra's feet were looking especially inviting and I was longing for them.

Keena has taken over as ADM on the private blog. We don't hold elections there but she kind of just said she was taking over and nobody objected. Susan, Kirstie and I can't object because of our place on the totem pole but Jen and Debra could but both said they didn't care. So now Susan is down to controlling just this blog. With Jen now a member here that control seems a bit shaky.

I feel like I need to take a nap and Susan already is. So let's wrap this up.

Andrea

Lindsay Lohan (actress)
Alexa Von Tess (grand daughter of Nonsequitur.
Piper Perabo (actress)
Nicky and Paris (women)
Heather Tom (soap opera actress)