Monday 14 September 2009

Celeb feet update Sunday 9/13/09

Good evening,

This afternoon some weird things formed in the sky over Modesto. They looked all puffy and gray and the temperature cooled way down from the hellish morning we had. Some of the neighbors are saying these objects in the sky are called "clouds". Though they are totally foreign to the Central California area, I do recall seeing them a few times in my life. Probably on television or something.

As you may have read on the Queens blog, I have decided to run for ADM. I haven't run the past few times after getting steam rolled by Keena in the January primary. I still can't figure that one out. When Steph abandoned the blog in December, along with everyone else, I was the lone soul keeping the blog going. Literally I was the ONLY one.

I had big plans on winning the election and leading the blog to great things and they voted for a 19 year old Indian girl who had posted two or three times in her life. As acting ADM, I could have easily not transferred the ADM rights to her but I respected the will of the people. But it was really hurtful and I still haven't totally gotten over it. Hopefully this time will be a different and better result.

I am happy to report that for the second consecutive week I have been virtually MS symptom free. I still get that numbness and tingling in one of my toes but that is something I can live with. It could be so much worse and I know at times it will be. I'm hopeful that if we ever cool down over here it will help alleviate the symptoms even further.

The two meanies have kept me in denial and in a constant state of arousal all weekend. Though Susan has said she may give me some sort of chance in the near future. GOD I hope so! I'm so horny I could die.

Mistress Jen continued her assault on Susan this past week. She's been making Susan wear and use diapers all week. She humiliated Susan today by making her go to the grocery store dressed like a hooker and had her go to the first clerk she saw in the store and made her ask where only three items were. KY Liquid, condoms and cucumbers.

Then she made her go into a man's line and buy them. She also made Susan ask the checker who checked her out if they had any larger cucumbers in the back. Jen and I were behind her in line, acting like we didn't know her but were noticeably giggling at her. Susan's face was about as red as the text I'm using in this post. Jen has quite the devious mind.

Then we tied Susan to the coffee table and teased and tickled the shit out of her. She's been in denial for a few months now and is clearly showing the effects from it. Probably worse than I am. Everything hinges on the birthday vote for her. If she wins, which with the rules Jen has set forth it's entirely possible, she'll finally get her wish she's had all these years. Jen herself will make her cum. It's never happened before and Susan drives herself crazy thinking about it. If she loses though, it will remain just a fantasy.

I probably ought to be jealous that Susan is so desirous that Jen makes her cum, but I totally understand. Jen is hot and I myself have several fantasies about other women. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I finally got my fantasy full filled at the hands and feet of Miss Melanie last year. Will Susan get to live out her fantasy? I've cum many times with Jen holding the vibrator, but not Susan.

Well I guess that's about it for now. I am hoping to get your support for the ADM election. I already know that both Joyce and Nonsequitur and probably even Lauren will vote for me, even over Susan. So that's three already! Thanks guys! Your loyalty means a lot to me.

Now on to the part of the update virtually nobody cares about and to an extent slightly ridicules, the celeb feet. I reckon most of you tune in to hear what Susan and I are up to and maybe to see some Osambo bashing. Maybe some to hear about the miserable horniness both of us are subjected to. Maybe some to hear us, (mainly Susan) say things about certain groups of people that everyone already thinks and doesn't have the nuts to say themselves. Oh boy, you'd be floored by what's said on the private blog. LOL But I hope at least some come to see the exquisite beauty of a female foot. Whatever the case, I'm glad you stopped by!

Andrea

PS- Thanks again to Joyce, Non and Lauren for your votes. :)

1. Kim Kardashian (can you believe this crotch recently dyed her hair blond? Why would a natural brunette beauty lower herself into looking like a fucking bleach blond whore?)

2. Nicole Richie (actress who recently gave birth to her fifteenth child in the past year)

3. Patricia Heaton (classy Republican lady teasing Andrea with her perfect bare feet)

4. Jessica Simpson (blonde bimbo who once sucked ten black cocks at one time)

5. Gilmara Jung (sister of Anonymous M)

6. Claire Danes (actress with size 18 and 1/2 feet)

7. Belle Perez ( I have no clue who she is but she looks rather nice)