Saturday 26 September 2009

Friday update

Hello,

I'm extremely disappointed I did not win the ADM Primary. I'm glad Susan won and all but I honestly believe I would have been the best choice. I was doing well the first day or two and then bottomed out. Early on it looks as though Miss Melanie will go through Susan like a hot knife through butter.

I'm very excited about tonight. Debra and Kirstie are coming over and we are all going out for pizza. I'm already so hungry! I'm very worried about this weekend though. Mistress Jen informed me and Susan this morning that she is going to put one of us on an 1100 calorie per day diet beginning Monday. This diet will strictly prohibit any desserts or soft drinks whatsoever.

Needless to say the thought of this diet is daunting to say the least. I would DIE if she chooses me for this diet. She said by Sunday night she'll decide who the unlucky girl will be. I will be on model behavior all weekend.

Susan's orgasm vote is nearing. I hope she loses but I will not be voting. She's been dying for an orgasm by Jen for as long as I remember. It would be nice to see her have to keep waiting. And waiting and waiting and waiting. Like I'M having to do.

The MS was so so this week. Lots of tingling in my hands and feet and an annoying muscle contraction over and over in my left thigh. I did lose a little bladder control from a sneeze but was able to stop it after the sneeze was over. Still sleepy all the time but with cooler weather on the way I'm hopeful the symptoms will let up.

Alrighty, I'm very hungry and have to go fetch a snack because dinner isn't until later. I have a feeling either Susan or I are going to wind up on the torture table later tonight. And probably neither of us will get any sexual relief. :-( This wet pussy is driving me crazy!

Andrea

Jennifer Capriati (former tennis player)
JoJo (singer)
Pink (a color)
Julia Roberts (biological mother of Brinkher)
Isla Fisher (actress/attorney at law)