Monday 28 September 2009

Sunday night update

Hello,

The situation is intense around here tonight. I was ready for dinner an hour ago but Susan is too wound up about the ADM election to even think about eating. Currently with an hour left, Susan trails 11-10.

I finally had to take back my Mistress title but just for one hour. At 6:55 I informed her I was back in charge and made her get away from the computer for a little while. She kept refreshing the blog every 10 seconds hoping to see another vote come in for her.

She's driving herself crazy and I wanted her to take a half hour or so break. Don't worry, just because I am temporarily back in charge does not mean I will cum, or even touch myself. Nor will I take cheap advantage and smell any feet. I just took the power back to protect Susan from going nuts over the next hour.

As soon as the clock strikes 8, I will go back as the sub of the house. And hopefully we can eat dinner at that time. My MS was awful today. I've had a headache with lightheadedness and aches and pains all over. Tingling sensations grip my entire body and it's so annoying. Sometimes I just want to cry because I can't believe this has happened to me.

Today was unbearable outside. It was said to be approaching a record this afternoon. But a major cool down is expected to begin on Tuesday and by Wed it's supposed to be 30 degrees cooler, in the low 70s. Hopefully that will ease these symptoms.

Just checked, Susan trails by one with 48 minutes left. She needs to win out because a tie goes to the incumbent, Miss Melanie. Possibly there will be some last minute voting like there always is. Question is, who will it benefit? Probably Miss Melanie. People like to tease and fuck with Susan's mind and might decide to fuck her as time runs out.

We are also approaching the hour in which Mistress Jen announces who will go on the strict diet, me or Susan. Susan weighs more and is 5 inches shorter so it should be her!

Well I have just about had it with the Rams. Once again they got smoked today and certainly have the look of a team that may go winless. The Raiders got the shit kicked out of them so that was at least a good thing. The Jets and Broncos sure look tough so far as do the NY Giants. Pittsburgh lost again and that's always a great thing. I'm shocked the fucking refs didn't find a way to bail them out once again.

On to some celeb feet pictures, highlighted by the incomparable Carrie Underwood.

Mistress Andrea (for 45 more minutes!)

Charli Robinson (Austrailian kids show host)
Kirsten Dunst (grand daughter of Barney Fife)
Britney Spears (total Goddess) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Amy Winehouse (gospel singer)
Carrie Underwood (singer)