Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tuesday 9/15/09

Yeah boy, you did. Now do the right thing and resign.

Well, I must have jinxed myself. After bragging about being symptom free lately the MS struck back in grand fashion today. I woke up this morning incredibly dizzy. Then when that subsided there was a black dot in my left eye for several hours. Then my lips went all numb like when the dentist gives you shots in your mouth. It made me talk funny for a couple hours. Now tonight I have darting pains like pins and needles all through my body driving me crazy. My left foot feels like it's asleep. So not a very good day for me. :-( I'm even having some trouble typing.

OK, enough of my whining. There's nothing I can do about it anyway except hope tomorrow is better. There's no cure for this disease and I'll spend the next 40-50 years battling annoying shit like this. Oh joy.

Last night, Susan and I were both extremely sexually frustrated with our situations. So we 69d each other. But not how you think. We both worshiped each other's feet at the same time. Hers were like a slice of heaven for me. I'm so glad she allowed it to happen. However, I think it only served to rile both of our pussies up even more. I've got to cum soon.

Andrea

Katy Perry (was born on the planet Pluto and lived there until age 5) (true story)

Eva Longoria with her fucking loser husband Tony the Prick Parker.

Anne Heche... OH for a sniff of those feet. :P

Annalise Braakensiek (Australian model)


Regina King (actress from the 80s sitcom "227" and first cousin of Lauren)