Tuesday 1 September 2009

Monday update Aug. 31

Good afternoon,

It seems as though I have caught yet another disease. This one is good though and it's blogging fever. I've really felt inspired to write lately after a long bout of laziness. After the video post last night on the private blog of Jen and Susan tickling and teasing me, I am even more inspired. Though I want to cum so bad, making a video like that and letting our close friends on the blog see it and enjoy my agony, it is all worth it.

Susan has said that if she wins the ADM election on the Tease and Denial Queens, that she will let me run this blog all by myself. That would be great but the only problem is, is that I am going to run for the same position that Susan is on that blog. But I'll take what I can get. I'm certain that Joyce Marie and Nonsequitur will each vote for me in the primary, even over Susan so that's two votes for me already!!!

I am excited about tomorrow. After a long miserable summer of driving Jen's pile of shit car with no AC, I will be getting my Altima back tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I don't think the car I've been driving even goes 70 mph and it's humiliating beyond belief to be seen in. I can have my keys back tonight at midnight and I very well might take it on Highway 99, windows down, AC full blast and get it up to 100 mph or so. It's been a long time coming and I feel the need for speed!

Susan recently mentioned that I have been considering retaking my power. While I did flirt with the idea, I have no such intentions at this time. I love being told what to do, when to do it and how to do it. I don't even want the option of taking back my power if I want to. If Susan just flat out doesn't want to be in control, I will take it back but not unless it comes to that and I hope it doesn't.

I have grown very fond of being at the very, very bottom of the food chain. A smart mouth rebellious little bitch like me deserves all the torment I have coming anyway. But an orgasm would be nice, don't get me wrong.

Andrea

1. Gilmara Jung (model)
2. Britney Spears (singer/socialite)
3. Victoria Silvsted (model)
4. Sally Kirkland (actress)
5. Sally Field (former Texas Governor)