Tuesday 29 September 2009

Forget about it

Hello,

I first want to say that I am not a back up blogger and will NOT back up any dick heads that forget to do their scheduled updates on the other blog. In fact I don't want to be scheduled period. Not on a blog that rejects me over and over. This and the private blog are the only two I give a shit about.

Everyone is sick around this house. Jen has the flu, Susan is having some weird nerve twisting/turning pain in her head plus a stiff neck and of course you know my problems. At least their's will eventually go away.

Another hot ass day today but around 7pm tonight we could see a huge change. It's cool and windy tonight and is supposed to be in the 70s and 80s for the next week or so. Probably still hotter than the rest of the country but for us, it's like Heaven.

I have another doctors appointment tomorrow to monitor my situation. I am going to request that she put me on some anti depressants. I need them badly. While my attitude about my MS was upbeat at first, I'm now feeling the depression and helplessness that goes with it.

To make matters worse for me, the cat that I found last year has been gone for about a week now. It's about the only cat I ever liked and now it's gone. Big shock. Susan's cats don't care for me, just like everyone on the T&D blog.

Time to end this upbeat and inspiring update.

Julie Bowen
Penelope Cruz
Ming Na Wen
Nicole Richie
Jessica Alba Jones